First of all – let us thank you for being a good person with a big heart!
Without you, the odds are bleak for our furry friends in pet shelters and rescue networks. For them, you truly are an angel of rescue! Click here to view a printable page summarizing how you can get your complimentary Dynotag SuperPetTag!
According to ASPCA:
- Approximately 7.6 million companion animals enter animal shelters nationwide every year. Of those, approximately 3.9 million are dogs and 3.4 million are cats.
- Each year, approximately 2.7 million animals are euthanized (1.2 million dogs and 1.4 million cats).
- Approximately 2.7 million shelter animals are adopted each year (1.4 million dogs and 1.3 million cats).
- About 649,000 animals who enter shelters as strays are returned to their owners. Of those, 542,000 are dogs and only 100,000 are cats.
- Of the dogs entering shelters, approximately 35% are adopted, 31% are euthanized and 26% of dogs who came in as strays are returned to their owner.
- Of the cats entering shelters, approximately 37% are adopted, 41% are euthanized, and less than 5% of cats who came in as strays are returned to their owners.
Our friends at SmartFamilyPets have nicely outlined the advantages of adopting from a pet shelter (specifics vary from state to state). Pets available for adoption at a shelter meet one or more of the following:
- They get proper medical examination by an experienced veterinary doctor.
- They are vaccinated against the danger for any of the pet diseases.
- They are also examined and treated for the worms or any other kind of infestation.
- They are provided with clean, hygienic accommodation during the stay.
- They are also provided with high quality, hygienic and nutritious food.
- Before the adoption, these pets are also put to temperament-testing in order to check their behavior according to the adoption requirements.
So, if you have room in your heart for a new furry friend, we want to thank you by offering you a free Dynotag® Super Pet Tag, under our ShelterAngel™ charity program. There is absolutely no cost to you or the shelter. Even the shipping is FREE!.
Dynotag is a leader in Smart Tag products since 2011. Featuring patented technology and developed in cooperation with first responders and police, dynotags go far beyond ordinary tags of the past. Requiring NO batteries or electronics, they are tough and come with advanced features for LIFE. No subscription needed.
Shelter Angel FREE tags are funded by part of proceeds from Dynotag Smart tag sales online – so every time someone uses a Dynotag to protect their pets, luggage, keys, electronics, loved ones – they are helping save a pet via the Shelter Angel Program!
To get your FREE Shelter Angel tag, all you have to do after the adoption is request your tag following the simple process outlined here. We can’t wait to send you one!
Wishing you and your new furry friend a long and happy life!